Early Bird tickets will be on sale for a month from 1st February 2019 and it makes sense to buy early as the savings on the full price will be nearly 25%.
1. Make only one resolution. Chances of success are greater when you focus on changing just one aspect of your life.
2. Take some time out over a few days to think about what you want to achieve.
3. Avoid previous resolutions. If it didn’t work before for you, chances are it won’t work again!
4. Think about what you really want out of life. Don’t follow others!
5. Break your goal into a series of steps, maybe make some sub-goals that are measurable.
6. Tell your friends and family about your goals.
7. To stay motivated, maybe make a checklist of how achieving your resolution will help you.
8. Give yourself a reward whenever you achieve a step which will give you a sense of progress. Flowers, lunch with a friend, massage —
9. If its helpful – you could do a spreadsheet or stick some graphs or pictures on your fridge. Or set reminders on your phone.
10. Expect to revert to your old habits from time to time. Treat any failure as a temporary hiccup rather than a reason to give up altogether.
October 2018 Busy taking care of all my clients. Note to self – need to still make time to network – its so essential when you are a freelancer.
late September 2018. Hooray! Taken on by two very different clients both in specialist areas. Got me thinking how important a simple language will be on their social media and saw this article which is interesting : http://www.sbnonline.com/article/whats-the-right-conversational-style-for-your-social-media-posts/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=linkedin&utm_source=socialnetwork
September 2018. Delighted to take on the PR for the Reepham Music Festival 2019! Working with Steve Jenkins and the team. Should be good fun! Save the date – August 9th and 10th.
One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.